Bible Study Topics - Page 1 of 5
1. THE BIBLE
THE AUTHORITY AND SOURCE OF THE BIBLE.
1. 2 Timothy 3:15-16: All Scripture is given by inspiration of God.
2. 2 Peter 1:19-21: God spoke through holy men in giving the Bible.
3. 1 Thessalonians 2:13: The Word of God is not words of men.
4. Matthew 24:35: God's Word will last forever.
WHAT THE BIBLE DOES FOR US.
5. Psalm 119:11: Keeps us from sin.
6. Psalm 119:105: Lights the path before us.
7. Psalm 119:9: Cleanses us from sin.
8. Hebrews 4:12: Powerful as a sword; reaches deep into our heart.
9. John 17:17: Sanctifies us (makes us like Jesus).
2. WHO IS GOD?
GOD THE FATHER.
1. John 3:16-17: God the Father gave His Son to save us.
2. 1 John 4:8: God is love-that is His character and essence.
3. John 14:9: While on earth, Jesus revealed the Father.
GOD THE SON.
4. John 1:1-3: Jesus, the Word and Creator, is called God.
5. John 1:14: Jesus the Word came to live among us on earth.
6. Colossians 1:15-16: Jesus created all things.
7. John 17:18-26: Jesus was in perfect unity with the Father.
GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT.
8. John 14:16-18: Jesus promised the Spirit to take His place on earth.
9. John 15:26: The Spirit reveals Jesus to us.
10. John 16:7-8: The Spirit convicts of sin.
11. John 16:13: The Spirit guides us into all truth.
3. THE SABBATH
THE SABBATH CREATED AND COMMANDED.
1. Genesis 2:3: God blessed and sanctified the Sabbath at creation.
2. Exodus 20:8-11: The Sabbath is one of the Ten Commandments and is the seventh day of the week.
THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE SABBATH.
3. Exodus 31:12-17: The Sabbath a sign between God and His people.
4. Ezekiel 20:12: The Sabbath a sign of sanctification (set apart as holy).
THE SABBATH THROUGH HISTORY.
5. Exodus 16:22-23: Israel kept the Sabbath before Sinai.
6. Luke 4:16: Jesus Himself kept the Sabbath.
7. Acts 18:4: Apostles, Jews, and non-Jews kept the Sabbath.
8. Isaiah 66:23: Sabbath will be kept in the New Earth.
HOW TO ENJOY THE SABBATH.
9. Isaiah 58:13-14: Set aside week-day pleasures and pursuits.
10. Matthew 12:11-13: Focus on doing good for others.
11. Mark 2:27: God made Sabbath for man, not man for the Sabbath.
12. Luke 14:1-5: What Jesus taught about Sabbath-keeping.
WHEN TO OBSERVE THE SABBATH.
13. Leviticus 23:32: Sabbath celebrated from "evening to evening."
14. John 19:31: Friday is the "day of preparation" just before the Sabbath.
MARRIAGE: A GIFT FROM GOD.
1. Genesis 2:18-24: The first marriage-a gift of God from Eden.
2. John 2:1-10: Jesus celebrated a marriage with His presence and a miracle.
HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MARRIAGE.
3. 2 Corinthians 6:14: Believers should marry believers.
4. Ephesians 5:22-24: How wives should relate to their husbands.
5. Ephesians 5:25-30: How husbands should relate to their wives.
6. Ephesians 5:31: Couples should leave their parents and become one flesh together.
7. Ephesians 5:33: Couples should demonstrate mutual love and respect.
WHAT JESUS TAUGHT ABOUT DIVORCE.
8. Matthew 5:31-32: Jesus teaches on divorce.
9. Matthew 19:3-9: Further teaching of Jesus on marriage and divorce.
10. 1 Corinthians 7:10-11: Reconciliation, not divorce, is God's will for a troubled marriage.
FAMILY: PARENTS AND CHILDREN.
11. Deuteronomy 6:6-9: Parents to diligently teach children God's law and will.
12. Proverbs 22:6: Train a child in the right way, and later the child will not depart from it.
13. Ephesians 6:1-4: Children should obey and honor their parents.
> HOME PAGE
> STATEMENT OF FAITH
> BIBLE STUDY RULES
> BIBLE STUDY GUIDES
> BIBLE STUDY TOPICS
> BIBLE SYMBOLS
> FREE BOOK LIBRARY
> HOW TO INTERPRET SCRIPTURE
> THE BOOK OF DANIEL
> THE BOOK OF REVELATION
> PREPARATION FOR THE END TIME
> CHRISTIAN TELEVISION
jQuery Back To Top Button by CodexWorld
> Secrets Unsealed
> White Horse Media
> Isaiah Ministries
> Amazing Facts
> Keep the Faith
> Lineage Journey
> Health Remedies