White Horse Media is a producer of Bible based, Christian media productions, documentaries, books, streaming media, DVD's and audio CD's. We are an independent donation-supported ministry affiliated with the Seventh-day Adventist Church... @ https://www.whitehorsemedia.com
...Here is a time line of the Earth's final events. God spells it out for us in His word of what will happen to this world before He comes back to take us home.
1) EARTH’S LAST CRISIS – Luke 21:35; Revelation 3:10. No one knows when it will come, yet it will hit at an unexpected time, like September 11. This crisis could stem from many causes – economic, natural (such as a huge earthquake, etc.), or possibly, a terrorist attack.
2) THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS ENFORCED BY LAW – Revelation 13:16, 17 The “mark of the beast” will be enforced by governments around the world as a supposed “solution” to a global, desperate crisis. The majority of Earth’s inhabitants will not realize this is “the mark,” for they will be deceived. Revelation 19:20. The terms “beast” and “mark” are code words in the book of Revelation that God’s people alone will understand. They will know who the “beast” is, and what his “mark” is, while the rest of the world has no clue.
3) THE THREE ANGELS MESSAGES ARE HEARD WORLDWIDE – Revelation 14:6-12 Before anyone receives “the mark,” God will send a special, final message to warn and enlighten a world filled with people He loves and earnestly wants to save. This special message is the message of “The Three Angels.” These angels represent human beings who understand and communicate this exact message with “a loud voice” to “every nation, tribe, tongue, and people” (Revelation 14:6, 7). The message is given before the return of Jesus Christ (Revelation 14:14-16).
4) THE FINAL CHOICE – THE SEAL OR THE MARK...? – Revelation 7:1-3; 13:16-14:1. During Earth’s last crisis, every living human being will make a final choice – choosing the side of Jesus Christ and the truth (receiving the “seal of God”) or the side of Satan and the “beast” (receiving his “mark”). Humanity will be divided into two great, final classes.
5) THE CLOSING OF HEAVEN’S DOOR OF SALVATION – Revelation 22:11 After everyone has had a chance to make an enlightened, intelligent decision, then the “door of mercy” will close forever, just like the door closed to Noah’s ark before the flood (see Genesis 7:16). Every human being will either be “righteous” and “holy,” or “filthy” and “unjust” (Revelation 22:11). There will be no more changing sides.
6) THE SEVEN LAST PLAGUES FALL – Revelation 16; 14:9-12 The seven last plagues are God’s final judgments upon a world that has rejected His love, the cross of Jesus Christ, the worship of the Creator and full authority of the Ten Commandments (Revelation 14:7, 12).
These plagues fall only upon those who have chosen “the beast” and received its “mark” (Revelation 16:1, 2). This time period is also called the “time of trouble” (Daniel 12:1). During this awesome period, God’s people will be fully protected, just like the Israelites were during the falling of the ten plagues in Egypt (see Exodus 7-12; Psalm 91). At the end of this period, God’s faithful ones will be “delivered” (Daniel 12:1).
7) THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON – Revelation 16:14-16 This is the final “battle of that great day of God Almighty.” Jesus Christ returns as “KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS” (Revelation 19:11-16) to defeat the global forces of Satan, sin and Babylon (Revelation 16:19) and to deliver His blood-bought, obedient people.
8) THE SECOND COMING OF JESUS CHRIST – Matthew 24:30, 31; 1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17 Jesus Christ will return visibly, “with power and great glory,” with “a great sound of a trumpet,” accompanied by billions of shiny, holy angels. He will resurrect “the dead in Christ” (this is the First Resurrection) and “catch up” His living saints into the air. “Sudden destruction” falls upon the lost who have survived the seven plagues (1 Thessalonians 4:16-5:3).
9) 1000 YEARS, THE SECOND RESURRECTION, THE FINAL JUDGMENT, THE LAKE OF FIRE AND THE NEW EARTH – Revelation 20:1-15; 21:1 After the return of Jesus Christ comes the 1000 years (Revelation 20). At the end of this period comes the second resurrection of “the rest of the dead” who did not participate in the first resurrection (see Revelation 20:5, Samuel 12, 13), the final judgment, “the lake of fire” (Revelation 20:14,15) and then the creation of a new heaven and earth (Revelation 21:1).
10) GODS' NEW EARTH - In God’s New Earth, there will be “no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former things are passed away. And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said to me, Write: for these words are true and faithful (Revelation 21:4, 5). Sin will be gone, and God’s love will reign forever...!
God's Final Warning in 5 Minutes - Revelation 14:6-12 describes God’s final warning to His world before the return of Jesus Christ. In only five minutes, Pastor Steve Wohlberg shares exactly what God’s final warning is, and then makes available White Horse Media’s newest resource to help you, your friends and loved ones prepare for the fast-approaching Day of the Lord.
We’ve had warnings and promises for nearly 6,000 years. After all of this time, are things really going to happen?
We need only look at the story of Noah. God told him to alert the world of an impending disaster. Noah preached 120 years, a long time, before the flood waters covered the earth.
In the book of Revelation, chapter 14, we find another alarm call—three of them as a matter of fact. God’s final admonition to the world calls us to shun the world, to look only to Him. When God speaks, it behooves us to sit up and listen, to adhere to His counsel.
No need to panic. God has everything under control. Enduring the apocalypse will be the ultimate challenge, but we have a promise in Matthew 24:13: “He who endures to the end shall be saved.” Will you?